23 March, 2009

Japanese Things in Paris



The First Japanese restaurant I saw.  They were mostly all generic looking, and mostly had pictures of sushi in the windows.  When I peered into them, none of the workers seemed to be Japanese.  Oh well.
Glico and Lu teamed up!!
I saw this at Colette, a hip(ster) store.  It is incredible. 

Monocle is a magazine about Manga, and that dude is a character that a Japanese person may recognize.  This pop culture significance is crazy.  There was also a Toto Toilet, which paled in comparison to the ones we have as school.  But whatever, it was like a little slice of Japan to do my business on.  
And there were some racist details!!

HUGE!  ANd near the Tour Eiffel...
REALLy near the Tour Eiffel...  I was shocked!

Other than all these things, I ate all the Confit de Canard and Foie Gras my heart desired, and saw many beautiful things (including one man in particular...)

No comments: