30 January, 2009

Alright, So...

Because it was cold and gross rain yesterday, I did not make it to Kyoto, unfortunately. I will definitely go sometime soon...
However. If YOU are in NYC please go to this event on February 7th at the Japan Society!
Coolest thing ever, I am jealous if you go!
Takashi Miike is one of my favorite directors and he's really bad-ass!
In other news, I am a little hungover from last night's karaoke and I do not regret going home earlier than everyone else.
Also, I move in with my host family tomorrow (Sunday). They are an old couple (the husband is 69 and the wife is 62) but it seems like they have been hosting kids for a while and they said on their form that they drink, so they could be cool. They also only live half an hour away from school, which rules (some people can live an hour and a half away). My only concern is if they have internet or not. I need to put some pictures up on this blog and I can't until my beloved Mac has internets!
More adventures to come~

No comments: