24 January, 2009

A Few Minor Details

Hey Kids!
So now I am in the Kansai Gaidai seminar house for one week before I get to move in with a family of strangers. A lot has happened in the past day or so. Unfortunately I am on a PC (eeeewww) in a computer lab in the seminar house so I cannot upload all of the amazing pictures I have taken so far (yes, all three). Hirakata is a cute little town. It's pretty easy to negotiate, too. Yesterday, after moving into my room and meeting my temporary roommate, Annie from Germany, I made it to the Sanko, a little supermarket.
 There, I bought food for the next few days. Along with some chips and miso soup and bananas, I currently have in my possession Pokemon flavored cup noodles (I actually think it's seafood flovored, but there are little pikachus in the soup, and eating Pikachu is a way cooler prospect) and some Sakuma drops (you know, the ones that made you cry in Grave of the Fireflies...). 
^^Genius^^
There are also vending machines in the dorm where I can get all the hot (or cold) Royal Milk Tea my little heart desires. Most notable about these vending machines, though, is that on the Boss machine there is an advert with Matsumoto Jun selling me some diet cola. He's pretty.

No comments: