09 February, 2009

色々な色

Which is pronounced 'iro iro na iro" and means various colours, for all you n00bs.

Thus, I'd like to provide a few images from my 日本の生活 (my daily life in Japan)...

First off, I found more (!) Pokémon cup ramen:10 poké-points to the person who can name that Pokémon (I'm talking to you, Haley Jones)

Earlier today I was feeling kind of sad and so I bought one of these edamame toys that I have been wanting for a while.

They are like never ending edamame-popping fun! (I guess it's like the Japanese version of bubble wrap...) The name isエダマメ.
Please note the tear under the eye on the right side (it's really hard to see because it is light blue, but trust me, it's there). It really is perfect. In each toy sold, the center edamame has a different face. My edamame is sad face.

And how could I forget, I got a set at the 100円 to do my nails ひめギャルっぽい! (Like a princess)I know you're jealous.

Oh, have my dreams come true? Yuzu Kit-Kats!!

And just when I had made some tea and was about to go study... I find my friend Dave making
Fried Chicken Wings!
Success~

And on another note, Germans do not know how to eat chicken wings. This is my friend Kei's first drumstick. And how can I tell? Because He's eating it backwards!
I would like to also address the yummy sauce that Dave made. It was a mix of teriyaki sauce, Tabasco and chili flakes.
That's all for now, folks!

No comments: