16 February, 2009

Sunday trip!

So Friday night's Chu-Hi related activities left me relatively immobilized.  Thus, the pancakes and nailpolish.  Sunday, however, while the rest of the world fell asleep at 8 am, I felt super 元気!(Genki means healthy, energetic)  So my friend Dave(the guy making chicken wings a couple posts ago) and his friend from his home institution went to Costco.  Yes, you heard me, Costco, the American store that sells awesome foodstuffs in bulk.  Japanese Costco is very similar, as you may have guessed.  

Beef cakes anyone?  (The bakery was right next to the Meat section)

They definitely don't have crabs like his at American Costco.

Ben, I almost bought this for you.  
As if I EVER had a doubt...

Big Meat Stick!

And this was not at Costco, we saw these at the nearby mall.  Yes, they're white chocolate boobies.

...And the obligatory nail update!
This is the ultimate glitter.  The pictures I took in both artificial light and sunlight do not do this glitter justice.  It is super holographic, so the large glitter specks have a range of colors (dark purple to light teal, a bunch of pinks, sometimes blue...)
Again, THIS IS THE ULTIMATE GLITTER!  
Since I have loads of work, it was been hard for me to give you guys constant updates.  It snowed here today, but it was really skitzo snow, because it would snow for like 5 minutes, and then it would be sunny.  I tried to explain that when it snows in New York or Ohio, snow can come up to your knees (膝までなんや!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

DUDE
harada sensei told me that she knows mr. yoshida
she has met him many times
he is a really nice guy
he lives in portland oregon



her words

G said...

mr. yoshidaa will be in my drems tonight!!!