07 February, 2009

Hey Guys!

Hey there!  Hope all your collective weekends have been a blast (it is Sunday here).  I spent all of yesterday packing a moving from my homestay into the seminar houses, where most of my friends live.  
Last night we (I along with my two friends Matt and Pat) went to get some food and then drinks in celebration of my return to the team (or because it was Saturday night?).  We went to this great bar called Moonshine that is a 15 minute walk from the seminar houses.  It specializes in bourbons and whiskeys, and seats about 15 people... last night was my second time there.  The bartender, Tetsu, is really cool and always puts out little bar snacks and toys, like those cast metal puzzles in varying degrees of difficulty (he keeps the hardest one behind the bar).  The highlight of the night was that when we walked in, we discovered that it was open mike night and so we got to enjoy some music while we enjoyed our drinks.  
And there they are (Tetsu, the bartender, is playing the harmonica... it was hard to get all three of them in one frame)

No comments: