24 February, 2009

Some recent photos

Hey y'all!  so on Tuesday I was finished with classes early, and I decided to go shopping with my friend Haruhi.  We went to Shinsaibashi and just walked around.  We discovered this great macaroon place.  Look at all those 色色な色 (refer to previous post for definitions you n00bs)

I bought the far left white one, the red one, the purple one and the blue one.  that's vanilla-champagne, rose, cassis and salt.  Salt was the best, followed by rose.  But honestly, I could have eaten 20 of each and any.
Haruhi/taiyaki
Anna/Obama   がんばれ〜 
HORSE-SHOES.  How cute?!  They had eyes on the other side, also, but  it was hard to capture in one frame.
Kaiten-zushi.  That is at Kappa-Sushi near the seminar houses.  It costs ¥105 for one plate, which is super cheap.  Sometimes, people have eating contests.  If you want something and don't want to wait for the conveyor to deliver it, you can order on the screen at any table and it comes to you on this kappa train thingy.  Those are "Fiber Grape" drinks.  They're delicious and addictive.

3 comments:

smiles said...

Why is this my favorite blog out of all this wonderfulness? I think it's the thought of watching you bite into the salt macaroon.

G said...

ahhh!!!! the horse shoes are DANK!!!!

venicebitch said...

Oh, Anna, you so funny . . .